Survey Crew Party Chief
QR Code Link to This Post
● Complete all assigned tasks in a timely fashion,
be diligent in field procedures and maintain
company standards at all times.
● Supervise additional staff members assisting
in survey assignments. Types of surveys
performed: LTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Route
Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Construction
Staking and Transportation projects with
IDOT/ISTHA/CDOT and other DOT's.
● Adhere to QA/QC procedure and note taking.
Follow instructions/work orders from
● Proficiency with Trimble and Leica GPS,
Trimble Robotic Total Station (S6), Trimble
(TSC3) and TD Ranger Data Collectors.
● 5-10 years of survey crew chief experience
including ALTA and Sectional Boundary Survey
● Construction layout, ability to read and
comprehend Construction Plans
● Strong math skills
● Valid driver's license
● Micro Station and Geopak Experience is
● Ability to organize field notes and execute
● Strong verbal/communication skills and
● Ability to work in varying weather conditions
● Proficient with IDOT Standards Code lists
and survey requirements
● SIT or CST credentials a plus