compensation: Hourly plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Technical Sales Representative
Are you looking for an exciting carrier working one on one with other performance enthusiast? Nitrous Outlet, a growing name in the automotive performance aftermarket, is looking for an experienced performance enthusiast with the desire to provide incredible customer service and thirst for success.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Maintaining wholesale accounts
• Processing orders
• Overseeing Customer Projects
• Providing technical support
• Online technical sales and support
• Must be able to travel, some weekends required.
Candidates must have the following experience:
• Knowledge in late model performance applications
• Have professional email and phone etiquette
• A strong work ethic with a commitment to quality
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Ability to follow instruction with little or no supervision
• Must be an independent thinker with problem solving skills.
Other skills not required but a plus
• Background in racing
• Background in Nitrous Oxide applications
• Working knowledge and passion for the automotive aftermarket
• Prior Performance industry experience
• Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs occasionally.
• Must be able to work a full 8 hour day and overtime as needed
• Must have dependable transportation and arrive to work on time everyday
• Must maintain a positive attitude under stressful conditions
• Must be a team player
• Must have a desire to constantly learn new things
Hours and compensation :
• Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm, except event weekends.
• Compensation, hourly plus commission
• Paid holidays and vacation time
• Employer match retirement compensation plan
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers