Host Families Needed for International Exchange Students with ICES (International Cultural Exchange Services)
QR Code Link to This Post
***Costs you nothing except room, board and LOTS of love!***
** Contact : Susie Witt, show contact info
, show contact info
***HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
* Students will attend local high schools
* Host family’s provide a room, meals when not in school, and maybe some transportation to school events
* ICES students have their own spending money for entertainment, personal items, school activities and have full
* Host Families are authorized a $50/month tax deduction.
* Learn first-hand about another country from a student that has grown up there
* A local coordinator will be available for full support and will arrange monthly events`
* Students are 15-18 years old and from Europe, Asia, Australia and South America
PLEASE CONTACT ME! Even if you are partially interested. We need to talk! Thanks!!!
For more information about ICES or becoming a host family, please visit: http://www.icesusa.org/host-families/.